Mid-length Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat
$2,595 AUD $2,595 AUD
$2,076 AUD $2,076 AUD
- A single-breasted gabardine trench coat with a check undercollar.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A Kensington modern fit, the trench coat is tailored to the body with slim set-in sleeves.
- Heritage details include epaulettes, storm shield and belted cuffs.
- A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather.
- Coat length: 88cm/34.6in. This is based on a size UK 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 55% acetate, 45% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy