Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item.
In this window, you can contact customer service for further assistance.
- A trench coat in tartan cotton gabardine, woven for protection at the Burberry mill in Yorkshire. The relaxed cut has a pronounced storm shield and inverted box pleat at the back for volume.
- Coat length: 115cm/45.3in. This is based on a size UK 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 177cm/5ft 9.5in
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Lining: 100% cupro
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buckles: 100% leather
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Double-breasted closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean
Item Image Gallery