Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item.
In this window, you can contact customer service for further assistance.
- Our classic-fit trench coat the Kensington is a timeless style, softly tailored and perfect for layering. The coat is made in England from weatherproof cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879.
- A classic for all seasons and occasions, the trench can be worn belted for a close fit or open and relaxed over dresses and denim.
- Inspired by the Burberry Archive, the coat features the iconic check undercollar.
- Coat length: 95cm/37.4in. This is based on a size UK 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 178cm/5ft 10in
- Outer: 100% cotton with calf leather trim
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England
Item Image Gallery